We a thrilled to announce that Top Coach, along with AthleticOps.com are presenting an Operations Q&A panel at the ABCA convention in Dallas in January. The panel will be moderated by Top Coach and Ops Nation host, Jack Warren, and will be made up of some of the leading operations personnel in collegiate athletics:
- Chip Baker, Florida State Baseball
- Ryan Gaines, Oklahoma Baseball
- Scott Gurss, Wichita State Baseball
- Andy Nagel, Cincinnati Baseball
- Antonio Santiago, (national champion) Florida State Softball
Whether you’ve got “operations” in your title or you’re a coach whose duties include operations (that would be pretty much every coach), come prepared to ask your operations questions to some of the folks who’ll be able to help you. The field is wide open to questions regarding all facets of operations. So whether you’re a collegiate operations staffer, a high school coach who needs to figure out more efficient ways to feed your players, or a travel ball coach looking to maximize your travel dollars, this session is for you.
Some of the areas that will be covered during our session include:
- Uber and Lyft (in a pinch!)
- dining and nutrition
- ever think of using the Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives website as a resource?
- where do you even start with wrapping your head around the right way to feed your players?
- booster clubs
- working with donors, boosters, and alumni
- alumni – a great untapped resource
- how to better engage your boosters
- academic compliance
- game operations
- visiting teams
- camp operations
- and much more
The panel will take place on Saturday evening from 5:00-6:00 in the Davis 1 breakout room. Please spread the word!