Long considered a cradle for big time coaches, Northwestern State has another good one in Lane Burroughs. Back in episode 162, Coach Burroughs shared a truck load on knowledge. So much so, that we just had to bring him back for another chat.
Some of the topics we cover in this episode are:
- relationships with outside organizations and schools
- keeping long time assistant coaches engaged
- the qualities of a good recruiter
- what it take to be a good communicator
- instant versus delayed gratification
- Navy Seal training
- how to handle losing
Listen to part 1 of our interview with Coach Burroughs here.
Follow Lane Burroughs on Twitter.
Follow Northwestern State Baseball on Twitter.
Photo credit: Northwestern State Athletics
Intro Music: Matt’s Blues, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | RSS
1 Trackback / Pingback