That’s right. You heard me correctly on this week’s podcast. Because of a recent cancellation for an upcoming seminar, I’ve got some space in my schedule. This would be a great opportunity to do something special for one of the teams in our Top Coach community. I’m going to present one free half day session of my Ten Second Impact seminar to one college or high school team (any sport).
What is Ten Second Impact?
First of all, Ten Second Impact is my seminar that focuses on the business side of your organization. That is, not what goes on between the lines, but rather behind the scenes. We touch on topics such as communication, organization, culture, leadership, creativity, management, and more — things that will turn your team into an organization. You can get more details at my personal website.
How can my team be considered for this give-away?
As I mentioned, this half day seminar will be presented at no charge whatsoever to one randomly selected team or organization. To be considered, all you need to do is to send the following information to info [at] topcoachpodcast.com with SEMINAR GIVE-AWAY in the subject line. Please include the following in the email:
- team or organization name
- contact name, email, and phone
Here are some very important details for this give-away:
- First of all, it must be scheduled during the month of October (we’ll work out the details once you’re notified that you’ve been selected)
- Since I’m doing this at no charge, you must be located somewhere east of the Mississippi River. I’ll catch you westerners next time!
- I need a minimum of four attendees and no more than eight.
- Let me know if you’re interested by Monday, September 30, 2019.
I hope to be seeing you in October!