Oh, it’s a good day whenever we get our good friend, Mike Rooney, back on the line. As usual with Roons, we’re all over the board with the topics. Today’s smorgasbord includes:
- T.D. Ameritrade Stadium in Omaha
- College World Series review
- The state of college baseball (scholarships, roster limits, paid coaching positions)
- 2016 coaching changes
- Augie Garrido
- Advice for raising a child in today’s athletic envirnoment
- Mike’s dream coaching job
- “M” caps
- “Circus” uniforms
- and FOOD!
Follow Mike Rooney on Twitter. (You’ll be glad you did!)
Follow Top Coach on Twitter at @TopCoachPodcast.
Jack Warren is available to speak to your team or coaches’ meeting or conduct his staff development and leadership seminar, Ten Second Impact. Find out more by clicking the SPEAKING tab at JackWWarren.com. While you’re there, find out about the coaching and consulting he does for sports-minded entrepreneurs and athletic coaches.
photo credit: Mike Rooney
Intro Music: Matt’s Blues, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)