Cornbelt Sports, the mother ship of all things Top Coach is excited to announce the launch of a new company, AthleticOps.com. AthleticOps.com will focus on the operations side of athletic departments and organizations. Athletic operations is the fastest growing segment in athletics. So rapid is the pace of growth, in fact, that we’re peeling all things operations off of Top Coach and rolling them into our new venture, AthleticOps.com.
Here’s what this move means for us here at Cornbelt Sports and Top Coach:
- First and foremost, we’re launching a new website, AthleticOps.com. Don’t expect much the first few weeks, as we ramp things up, but when we get rolling, you can expect great original content related to the operations field, links to articles related to operations, audio and video, and other resources.
- A new podcast will be forthcoming! We plan on creating two episodes a month devoted to interviews and topics that aim to motivate, equip, educate, and entertain those in the operations field and those looking to enter the operations field.
- All current operations-related content will be moved from Top Coach and rebranded with AthleticOps.com.
- Finally, our operations conference – known to this point as Top Coach Ops Con – will be rebranded simply Ops Con 2017.
- Top Coach will continue to work with AthleticOps.com where it makes sense.
Please sign up for our email list to stay in touch with all the great news coming out of AthleticOps.com and please tell the operations personnel in your department about this great new venture.
Stay abreast of all AthleticOps.com new and announcements by following us on Twitter at @AthleticOps.